Where is the UNT Alumni Center?

The alumni center and alumni association office is located at 801 N. Texas Blvd., Ste. 170 in Denton, Texas, in the Gateway Center. We are open from 8 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday.

If I’m an alumnus/a, aren’t I already a member of the alumni association?

No. You can become a member of the alumni association at graduation by signing over your $10 property damage waiver. This will pay for your first year in the alumni association, after that you can renew as an annual member.

How can I get a replacement membership card?

Please contact the alumni association at alumni@unt.edu or 940-565-2834 for a replacement card.

Does my membership expire a year from when I renew?

Yes, your membership will expire one year from the time you renew, unless you renew your membership prior to the expiration date.

Is my membership contribution tax–deductible?

Yes, your membership contribution is considered tax-deductible. Please consult your tax adviser for details.

How do I get a UNT license plate?

Please visit http://rts.texasonline.state.tx.us/NASApp/txdotrts/SpecialPlateOrderServlet?grpid=20&pltid=24 to obtain the official license plates of UNT.

Do you offer insurance to alumni?

Yes. Please visit, http://www.alumniinsuranceprogram.com/iv/index_3plans.asp?assnID=168 for more details on insurance programs.

Can I buy athletic tickets through the alumni association?

To purchase athletic tickets, please call 940-565-2527 or visit http://www.meangreensports.com.

Can you help me find an alum?

Looking for old friends? Visit our online network at http://www.untalumni.net and follow the registration instructions. Once you have registered for the site, start searching for your old friends.

Why am I not receiving my installment of the magazine?

To ensure you are receiving your copy of the North Texan, please make sure your address is correct. You can visit http://www.unt.edu/northtexan and click on Contact Us to update your information.

How do I rent the alumni center?

Please contact the alumni association at alumni@unt.edu or 940-565-2834.

How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?

Please contact the registrar’s office at the University of North Texas to obtain an official copy of your transcript, http://essc.unt.edu/registrar/transcrip.htm.

Do I have to be a graduate to join the alumni association?

No, anyone also join the alumni association. Please visit http://www.untalumni.com/membership for more information.

Is it possible to read the North Texan online?

Yes. Please visit http://www.unt.edu/northtexan.

How do I make a gift?

Click on the “Donate Now” button above or contact the alumni association at 940-565-2834.